Thursday, May 26, 2016

New Videos!



Last week we worked on some promotional videos and these are the final edits!

The first one is for Toddler Tune Time, where young kids can explore musical instruments and songs. The second advertises the Summer program, which features a large variety of art class options for children.

One of my favorite classes that I took in school was video editing. The audience for these videos is mainly parents on Facebook, so they need to be able to tell a story about the class in a minute or less to make sure that people will actually watch them online - I tried to accomplish this by using quick cuts, a variety of shots that included both people and objects, and a tiny amount of text that paired well with the visuals.

So far I have had the opportunity to work very independently and build up a portfolio of images and videos created for social media, which is a field that i would like to work in at the end of this summer when I move. This experience is helping me prepare for this by giving me my first opportunities to create content directly for a client while thinking about a specific audience.


1 comment:

  1. I was wondering what software you used to edit these videos, they look great!

    ReplyDelete